SilverCloud is our online Computerised Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CCBT) programme that is proven to help with stress, depression and anxiety. Some examples of anxiety problems it can help with are – Panic, Social Anxiety, Health Anxiety, Phobias and Obsessive Compulsive Disorder.
You will be given the opportunity to work through a series of guided modules about the difficulties you are experiencing. SilverCloud is highly interactive and informative and will provide you with a space to reflect and learn techniques that can help to improve the way you are feeling. You can access SilverCloud at a time of your choosing and as often as you would like during the week.
You will receive a weekly online review from a therapist to support you with using the programme at which time you can get feedback, ask questions and address your concerns. Not in or can’t plan? Don’t worry, your therapist can see what you have done or the difficulties you have had by looking at the information you submitted online, and can leave ideas with you online that you can check any time.
The benefits of using SilverCloud are:
- SilverCloud is easy to use and can be accessed from your smart phone, tablet or computer.
- Therapy when you want it – SilverCloud is available online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Research suggests that SilverCloud is as effective as one-to-one therapy for many people.
- You will have access to the content of SilverCloud for up to 1 year after completing therapy.
- Additional modules can be unlocked so that the programme can be tailored specifically to meet your needs.
To access Silver Cloud please self-refer to Talking Matters Northumberland using the online form or by calling us on 0300 30 30 700.
Silvercloud can be accessed very quickly after assessment.