Talking Matters Northumberland (TMN) offers a free psychological treatment, support and recovery service for the people of Northumberland for depression and anxiety. This new service, which has been developed by NHS Northumberland CCG, was shaped by patients and clinicians together, building on comments and ideas put forward by service users and is set to benefit thousands of patients across Northumberland.
TMN is a partnership of 3 organisations; MHM, Efficacy and Sunderland Counselling Service.
As part of our ongoing recruitment strategy we want to let you know about the following posts that we have in the service:
- Experienced High Intensity Therapists – trained to utilise multiple modalities
- Clinical Counselling Psychologists with specific CBT training
- Mental Health Professionals
- Recovery Coaches
- Peer Navigators (voluntary posts)
- Psychological Wellbeing Practitioners
As the service gets under way and grows we anticipate that there may be opportunities for talented individuals to join our team.
If you wish to express an interest in any of the above posts, please send your CV to email@example.com